Hello, would you like to know the fastest, easiest way to increase the chances of your success in business? My name is Ian Marsh, author of The Inconvenient Truth About Business Success, and CEO of Street Smart Business School, and you’re about to find out.
Today I’m going to share with you probably one of the most important lessons I learned about becoming Streetsmart in the way I create successful businesses.
Now, just think about this, if you went into a kitchen and you wanted to make a cake and you’ve never cooked before, but you think, “Well, other people can do it and surely I can.” so you grab some flour, you grab some chocolate and you grab some eggs and throw it all into a mixing bowl then popped it in the oven, how do you think it may turn out? Well, I’d be a bit scared to take the first bite, I don’t know about you.
However, let’s just say that you had Manu from My Kitchen Rules walk into the kitchen saying Sacre Bleu what are you doing? That’s not how you bake a cake! This, is how you bake a cake!
He puts a recipe in front of you and he says, “This is something I learned from my grandmother.” And he says, “You put in this pinch of salt, and put this amount of milk into it, and these amounts of eggs” etc .
If you follow his instructions to the letter do you think your chances of that cake coming out of the oven might be a little bit better when you go to take that first bite? Well, of course it would.
Why? Well, because you had an expert there guiding you, someone that’s probably made a lot of mistakes before you and can help prevent you from making the same mistakes that he did.
Now, think about the speed of success that you’ve just achieved there when you had Manu showing you exactly the amount of eggs, the exact amount of flour and having mix it with the right quantities etc. etc. Can you imagine how fast you become successful in making a nice cake?
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s exactly the same in business. You see, up until the age of 35 I didn’t have $2 to rub together, I guess the technical term was … Well, I won’t tell you the technical term. But up until the age of 35, I was doing what everybody else was doing, thinking that I was doing the right thing, but I didn’t know what I didn’t know.
It wasn’t until I met my first mentor and he started teaching me the skill sets in sales and marketing that I actually started to increase the speed of my success. In fact, in just three years I had built a Multi Million Dollar Company. So that’s pretty good.
So what I want to say to each and every one of you, is that if you’re willing to get ahead, and you’re not seeming to get the progress and the results that you’re looking for, chances are you just need a Business Mentor coming into your life, sharing with you the right ingredients, giving you the right recipe or plan for success, so that you can start to get there faster.
Well, let’s put this to the test. Can I just ask you a couple of questions?
- If you wanted to create an effective online lead generation system for your business, do you have the ability to do that?
- Or do you know the right people to go to, that have got a proven track record to do that?
- Or if you wanted to create a fantastic team around you that can help actually get the results that you’re looking for in your organization, have you the ability and the right processes in place, the right systems for, if you like, advertising and marketing for that person, and then the interviewing process, and the steps you should take to ensure that you get the right person? ‘Cause we all know how painful it is to get the wrong individual?
- Or what about a simple methodology for creating systems in your organization, so that it can run on auto-pilot? Do you know how to do that? Do you know how to put those things in place, so your business can be a profitable, saleable, scalable business in a couple of years?
I’m just saying these things here to help you think about the fact that you don’t know what you don’t know. I don’t know what I don’t know. But when someone has been there and done it before you and whey they’ve got a pretty good track record, there’s a very good chance that they can help you speed up your success. If you like, get you into the speed wealth zone.
That’s what happened to me, and since that day in the year 2000, I have never not had a mentor in my life. Now, I’ve had quite a number of mentors, and they have helped me. And yes, I cry once when I pay once, but the reality is that generally every dollar that I invest with these guys, come back back to me 10 and 15 to 1. And to me, that’s a pretty good return.
Here are some of the mentors that have made me the Business Enigma that I am today.
(You can blame them for the end result 🙂
- Mal Emery (my first mentor in sales and marketing)
- Brian Tracy (Leadership)
- Martin Howey (Business Consulting)
- Scott Hallman (Business Optimisation)
- Russell Brunson, Alex Mandossian, Frank Kern (online marketing)
- Joel Bauer (Public Speaking)
- Tony Robbins Roy McDonald (Get my head right)
In total I have spent over $500,000 on my personal education, but as I mentioned previously I have had a huge return on Investment and to date I have generated over $70,000,000.00
I hope this motivates you to seek guidance and fast track your results. Don’t stay stuck in neutral spinning your wheels.
If you would like help improving your business and are serious about learning and applying Streetsmart Business Growth Strategies into your business then click the BIG RED BUTTON below and book a Business Discovery call with us to see if and how we may be able to help you achieve your Business Improvement Goals.