Our Business Consulting Services in Brisbane
If you are a business owner in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast you probably want to improve the results in your business.
One of the fastest ways to improve your results is to use business consulting services.
The tough question is how to choose the right one for you.
Here are some common frequently asked questions our clients ask when considering choosing a business consultant.
- You ask for a price increase and they give it to you.
- You sack your builder immediately. (And that meant about $4million in sales)
- You close up shop, pack up your bags, because you will be broke in 60 days.
Luckily he took my advice, the builder refused to give him an increase and they stopped working for them.
I then created a residential marketing system for their business and their profits took off.
Ironically, about 6 months later the builder asked them if they could please come back, and they paid the increased rate.
So the moral to the story is, business consultants on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane MUST know the lay of the land. They need to determine if you need help with increasing your leads, or perhaps you need to improve your sales conversions first.
They then look at your profitability and systems. And most importantly your human resources.
When they have all the information, only then do they start creating a plan and helping you work out the priorities.
Streetsmart Business Consulting Tip #3:
If a business consultant starts spitting out strategies and tactics before they have gained all the fundamental knowledge about your business this is a bad warning sign. They are more worried about their EGO and looking good rather than being good.
Our List of Streetsmart Business Consulting Services:
- Creating proven online marketing and online lead generation systems.
- Building direct mail marketing strategies
- Developing high conversion sales systems
- Sales training for your team on-site and virtual
- Creating strategies to help business owners get off the tools and actually run their companies.
- Profit Optimisation and efficiencies
- Strategic Planning
- Getting businesses ready to sell for maximum dollar
Learn more about how business consulting services can help you by clicking here